The A&AS team is a multi-disciplinary group comprised of actuaries, data scientists, and modelling specialists who specialise in providing unique solutions that extends across numerous industries. Leveraging actuarial and advanced analytics skills, we offer a wide range of solutions and expertise which covers both advisory and actuarial services, thus creating synergies and harnessing skills across the team. We’re looking for ambitious graduates who are keen to play an important role in making an impact that matters. The diversity of our services, our clients, the industries we serve, as well as our people, is why we believe Deloitte A&AS is the #1 place to launch your career.
Our Assurance services go beyond merely meeting statutory requirements. We help our clients perform better and achieve their business objectives. We listen to their needs, think about the business implications and tailor our approach accordingly. In today's changing global economy, businesses need trusted advisors. Because Assurance professionals at Deloitte take the time to understand our clients' business as well as the industries in which they operate, we can help them identify major risks and opportunities over and above performance of the traditional financial reporting function. Our services include:
What you will do?
• We support our bright young talent with a collaborative, open culture where you have a voice and bring your great ideas to life. You’ll be exposed to a variety of Deloitte offerings and industries. This will enable you to make an informed decision on where your passion lies and to become a well-rounded in the Actuarial or Analytics sphere of Deloitte.
• You will be an integral part of the team from day one, working face-to-face with leaders or clients on projects in A&AS. This is an opportunity for you to become a highly sought-after Deloitte Consultant, offering a scarce skillset underpinned by global excellence and a recognised brand.
We encourage applications from a diverse range of degrees, with strong academic results, such as:
· Engineering – all streams
· Computational and Applied Mathematics/Statistics
· Actuarial Science
· Information and Systems/ Technology
· Business Science and Finance
· Computer Science
· Industrial & Organisational Psychology
Our success lies in the diversity of our people, who look at complex issues through a different lens
The Deloitte DNA:
· Passion for data
· Intellectually curious
· Creative problem solvers
· Community Impact Maker
*Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.