Cisco Sales Associates Program offers a global environment that provides structured training and on-the-job-experience. We will develop your sales, technical and communication skills and you will be offered the opportunity to rotate and understand diverse areas of Sales via our model of Education Exposure Experience. You will learn how to position Cisco’s architectures, solutions and products to our customers. Your career will continue as a Virtual Account Manager (VAM) role as part of Cisco’s Global Virtual Sales (GVS) Team. The GVS organization is passionate about driving sales productivity breakthrough and building compelling business value for our partners while nurturing our partner relationships. As a VAM, you’ll build positive relationships with existing customers and partners, working closely with them to understand their business strategy and uncover new business opportunities, whilst achieving their desired business outcomes. You’ll partner with Sales Engineers and together you’ll position the benefits of our Cisco solutions to your customer, using our market-leading collaboration tools.
Level of education: Bachelor/Master (Graduate) - South Africa
LOCATION: Johannesburg, South Africa
AREA OF INTEREST: Sales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Training Location: Amsterdam, under normal circumstances. Due to Covid-19 there is the possibility of the program starting virtually.
Post-training location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Start date: July 31st 2022
What You’ll Do:
From there, your career can develop and grow into a variety of sales opportunities at Cisco.
While challenging, it will push you to become the best
version of yourself. You will achieve industry-standard certifications, as part
our perpetual learning approach, and be assessed and coached through customer
simulations and on-the-job activities. We’ll offer you a safe and fun
environment to practice what you’ve learnt, all the while providing you with
feedback to develop your potential.
Who You'll Work With:
You’ll be part of our Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP), an award-winning and industry recognized early-in-career development program for top university graduates from around the world. You’ll train alongside incredibly talented individuals, like yourself, from different countries and diverse backgrounds. Early on, you’ll make long-lasting friendships and belong to a rich human network that will support you throughout your career.
As a successful Associate Sales Representative (ASR), you’ll learn to discover, build and drive new opportunities to our customers, with our Cisco partners, while collaborating with Cisco engineers to provide technical solutions that drive business outcomes for our customers.
You’ll learn from experts and coaches in an unrivalled setting using our own leading-edge technology. You’ll have your own mentor, a CSAP alumnus who’s been in your shoes and will help guide you in your first year. With a strong Cisco team committed to your success, you’ll gain hands-on education and experience, while receiving an attractive salary and pursuing your career dreams!
Who You Are:
- A recent graduate preferably with a degree in Business and Management, Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, MIS and other related degrees
- Must have graduated between January 2020 and January 2022
- Fluent in English
- Must be able to legally live and work in South Africa, without future Cisco visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)
- Be willing to relocate to South Africa as the country of hire, upon graduating from the program
- Willing to relocate for 12 months to a designated CSAP training hub as required. Immigration and relocation support will be provided should the program be delivered in training hubs as opposed to virtually.
- Technology enthusiast who enjoys innovating
- Demonstrate an eagerness to establish a long-term Sales career with Cisco South Africa.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
- Ability to take complex problems, simplify them and thinking creatively to solve them.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people and who and views team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
Please note that vacancies will be filled on a rolling basis after opening and we will close applications as offers are accepted; possibly before the stated deadline. Therefore, we highly recommend you submit your application as early as possible in order to be considered for the opportunity of your choice