AVI Graduate Programme (FOOD SCIENCE GRADUATE (KZN))
Closing Date 04 October 2020
The AVI Graduate Programme is a 24-month structured development programme that provides a platform for talented students to learn critical skills and ultimately become leaders or specialists, through their involvement in and contribution towards innovative, technical and strategic projects.
Why our Graduates choose AVI?
- Exposure and practical learning in a working environment
- Encouraged to be involved and think of alternative solutions to real issues
- Constant mentorship, guidance and support
- Presented with the opportunities to make meaningful contributions
- Accountable for delivering quality work
What makes you exceptional?
- Willing to be hands-on
- Comfortable working in a team
- Passionate about analysis
- Eager to make the most of unique opportunities
- Your goals are to contribute, make a difference and be an achiever
What will you enjoy doing
As a Food Science Graduate, you will work closely with the various subject matter experts and gain experience in the following:
• Research and Development process optimisation projects
• New product trials
• Technical and quality assurance support
• Analysing data for protocols and reporting purposes
What we want from you
- A BSc in Food Science with a minimum average of 60% in your final year of studies.
- A BSc Honours or Masters advantageous.
- Must be willing to reside and work in Durban.
- Any vacation experience or part-time work.
We are committed to the growth of internal employees and it is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applications. All external applications will be considered in line with our Employment Equity targets.