AVI Graduate Programme (MECHANICAL ENGINEERING GRADUATE)
Closing Date 04 October 2020
The AVI Graduate Programme is a 24-month structured development programme that provides a platform for talented students to learn critical skills and ultimately become leaders or specialists, through their involvement in and contribution towards innovative, technical and strategic projects.
Snackworks - Basic Biscuits Isando
Why our Graduates choose AVI?
- Exposure and practical learning in a working environment
- Encouraged to be involved and think of alternative solutions to real issues
- Constant mentorship, guidance and support
- Presented with the opportunities to make meaningful contributions
- Accountable for delivering quality work
What makes you exceptional?
- Willing to be hands-on
- Comfortable working in a team
- Passionate about becoming a specialist in a technical environment
- Enjoys analysis and is solution-driven
- Eager to make the most of unique opportunities
- Your goals are to contribute, make a difference and be an achiever
What will you enjoy doing
You will be involved in various projects to gain in-depth knowledge of plant, processing and packing equipment. You will work closely with Engineering Specialists and participate in the following:
• Identifying efficiency issues and suggesting functional solutions
• Gain skills of the core concepts of mechanics, thermodynamics and food processing
- Be involved in line installations and line commissioning
What we want from you
- A BSc/BEng in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum average of 60% in the final year of studies.
- Must be willing to travel to other NBL sites when and if required.
- Any vacation experience or part-time work would be beneficial