AVI Graduate Programme (PROJECT MANAGEMENT GRADUATE)
Closing Date 04 October 2020
The AVI Graduate Programme is a 24-month structured development programme that provides a platform for talented students to learn critical skills and ultimately become leaders or specialists, through their involvement in and contribution towards key areas within the project management team. Indigo Brands is a leader in personal care and beauty products including female and male perfumed body sprays, roll-on deodorants, body care, face care, colour cosmetics and liquid fragrances.
Indigo Brands Head Office Epping (Cape Town)
Why our Graduates choose AVI?
- Exposure and practical learning in a working environment
- Encouraged to be involved and think of alternative solutions to real issues
- Constant mentorship, guidance and support
- Presented with the opportunities to make meaningful contributions
- Accountable for delivering quality work
What makes you exceptional?
- Ability to handle pressure and stay focussed
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Driven to find solutions
- Eager to make the most of unique opportunities
- Your goals are to contribute, make a difference and be an achiever
What will you enjoy doing
- You will get exposure to a wide range of transactional project management functions including logistics, financials and administration. You will also be provided with the opportunity to contribute to projects that will refine your project management skills. Further to this, you will work with cross-functional departments such as Research and Development, Supply Chain and Commercial and be involved in projects to assist in process efficiency improvements.
What we want from you
- National Diploma or BTech in Project Management.
- BCom in Business Management/Business Science/Logistics/Marketing Management or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Achieve a minimum average of 60% in your final year of studies.
- Any further certificate in Project Management will be beneficial.
We are committed to the growth of internal employees and it is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applications. All external applications will be considered in line with our Employment Equity targets.