AVI Graduate Programme (SALES OPERATIONS AND KEY ACCOUNTS GRADUATES)
Closing Date 04 October 2020
The AVI Graduate Programme is a 24-month structured development programme that provides a platform for talented students to learn critical skills and ultimately become leaders or specialists, through their involvement in and contribution towards key areas within the sales department.
Why our Graduates choose AVI?
- Exposure and practical learning in a working environment
- Encouraged to be involved and think of alternative solutions to real issues
- Constant mentorship, guidance and support
- Presented with the opportunities to make meaningful contributions
- Accountable for delivering quality work
What makes you exceptional?
- Passionate about working in a team
- Ability to handle pressure and stay focussed
- Being resilient while keeping a positive outlook
- Eager to make the most of unique opportunities
- Your goals are to contribute, make a difference and be an achiever
What will you enjoy doing
You will gain exposure into the sales process through key accounts management and sales operations, by building relationships with key stakeholders, working with customers and channels in learning to maximise sales and customer margins. You will improve on key skills through pricing negotiations, sales plans and implementations and ensuring our brands are effectively endorsed.
What we want from you
- A BCom in Commercial/Enterprise/Business Management/Marketing Management/Corporate Communications/Law/Industrial Psychology.
- Achieve a minimum average of 60% in your final year of studies.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Own transport advantageous.
- Needs to be willing to travel as and when required.
We are committed to the growth of internal employees and it is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applications. All external applications will be considered in line with our Employment Equity targets.