This is a workplace Internship to address scarce skills in the industry. Main purpose of this position: Provide technical software support to customers with BackOffice products (TaxWare, SecWare, CaseWare Time, CaseWare Cloud-Time, CloudSec and CloudTax). Support is done telephonically and via other channels (e-mail, online, chat). This role ranges from basic functionality and training of the supported software to high level technical problem solving involving database-related issues & network infrastructure troubleshooting. Reporting to: Directly: BackOffice Support Team Leader and Indirectly: Support Manager
What will make the incumbent successful in this role?
Continuous improvement – products, internal processes, routines and tools. Work and act according to Core values of the organization. The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated and be a collaborative team player.
Key Deliverables and Weighting
- Provide telephonic support to users experiencing problems using the software, or inquiring how to use specific features.
- Assist in fixing client files.
- Make pro-active support calls to ensure that all clients are satisfied.
- Partake in knowledge sharing, and the creation of regular Frequently Asked Questions presentations, and proactively inform team leaders and managers of product and client trends.
Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good overall computer literacy ability.
- Good technical computer knowledge (SQL, Networking, Operating Systems).
- LAN and WAN networking knowledge.
- Technical troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Training will be provided on division software packages.
Behavioral / Soft Competencies, Skills and Abilities
- Good interpersonal and rapport building skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to tolerate high levels of stress.
- Must show initiative and be a self-starter.
- Great attention to detail.
- Collaborative team player.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
Computer skills And knowledge
Fully proficient in Microsoft Office.
Details of Experience:
Essential requirements: No working experience required (Maximum of 1 year working experience if formal work experience has been acquired).
Desirable requirements: Experience in customer support environment.
Education and Qualification
- Completed an IT related B.Tech/ B.Com/ B.Sc degree or National Diploma (Minimum NQF Level 6) Excellent academic achievements within the specified qualification (Please note that academic transcripts will be requested).
- Desirable requirements: Support Methodology (ITIL, 6 Sigma).