Bigen Civil and Electrical Engineering Bursary program
Closing Date 30 September
Bigen offers bursaries to students studying Civil and Electrical Engineering degrees. Bursaries are offered from first to final year deserving young people. Bursary students are Bigenites from the day they become Bigen Bursars.
The benefits of becoming a Bigen Bursar are:
- Regularly receiving communication
- Invitations to various functions
- Inclusion in the Bigen Young Professionals Forum; and
- Paid vacation work
- Employment on successful completion of degree
- Bigen offers bursaries to students studying towards degrees correlating to our service delivery at any of the acknowledged South African universities offering these qualifications
Our bursary amount is a fixed amount, sufficient for covering the tuition fees, book fees and other necessary expenses. It does not cover residential fees.The successful Bursary Student will be exposed to the practical applications of his/her studies by four weeks paid vacation work per year.
Application date: 1 March - 30 September annually
In order to complete the bursary application form you will need to following:
Documentation for upload [Copy of Identity Document, Secondary School Results, Tertiary education results (if applicable), CV]
Rules for completing the bursary application:
- Application forms that are incomplete will be disqualified
- Invalid or incorrect contact details automatically disqualify the applicant
On completion of the application form shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview as soon as possible. All applicants will be notified on the outcome of their application.