This is a workplace Internship to address scarce skills in the industry. Main purpose of this position: Draw on your accounting and auditing knowledge to provide clients with product and technical support; both telephonically and via other channels (e-mail, online, chat). Reporting to: Support Team and Leader Support Manager
The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated and be a collaborative team player.
CaseWare Working Papers Support Intern (12 Month Contract)
Key Deliverables and Weighting
- Assist clients with Annual Financial Statements (AFS) changes.
- Provide telephonic support to users experiencing problems using the software, or inquiring how to use specific features.
- Make pro-active support calls to ensure that all clients are satisfied.
- Assist in testing new software and templates.
- Partake in knowledge sharing, and the creation of regular Knowledge Articles, and proactively inform team leaders and manager of product and client trends.
- Provide methodical technical guidance to customers, distribution partners, and colleagues as required. Ensure an efficient and qualitative case handling by following the defined support processes and tools.
Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Highly computer literate with interest in IT.
- Good understanding of auditing and financial environment and processes.
- Training will be provided on division’s software packages.
Behavioral / Soft Competencies, Skills and Abilities
- Good interpersonal skills and can build rapport with people.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Stress tolerance.
- Must show initiative.
- Customer focus.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
Computer skills And knowledge
- Fully proficient in MS Office, with an interest in Software and IT.
No working experience required (Maximum of 1 year working experience if formal work experience has been acquired).
Experience in customer support environment and or accounting field.
Education and Qualification
- Completed or completing a B.Com degree / National Diploma (Minimum NQF Level 6), with a minimum of 2nd year Accounting as a subject.
- Excellent academic achievements within the specified qualification (Please note that academic transcripts will be requested).
- Desirable requirements: Accounting taken as a major subject.
For more information, or if you have any questions, please contact: Lesego Martins email@example.com |