Closing Date 31 December 2020
A limited number of full time internships (graduate programmes) are being offered in line with Sibanye-Stillwater’s business needs, to individuals who have obtained: BSc Analytical Chemistry or Chemistry. Beneficiaries of the Internship programme will receive a 2 year fixed term employment contract to obtain post-graduate experience
Categories: HR - Learning & Development
Internship 18.2 Chemistry
Type of employment
No of Positions
Sibanye-Stillwater is offering Internship programmes to UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES who have obtained a tertiary qualification
Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation will form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 28 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
- Have a Degree (or higher) when applying for this Internship programme
- Only degrees from recognised South-African Universities will be accepted.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye-Stillwater Occupational Health Care Centre
Interested parties should complete and attach the following in the online application:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- SAPS Certified copy of ID and relevant qualifications
- Complete Academic Record
- By submitting your CV, applicants are consenting to the Company’s assessment and interviews process
The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason
Applications must be completed online:
Via e-recruitment: http://www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com.cw/en/listing
For enquiries please contact Lychel Kies: email@example.com
Tel: 011 751 4013