Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available Services intern roles, including but not limited to: Customer Engineer. Customer Engineers (CE) deliver unique value by supporting cross-industry customers (Enterprise, Government, Education, etc.) as technical advisors, and drive customer productivity through increased consumption of Microsoft technologies.
• Cultivates relationships and credibility through strong technical delivery, implementation, remediation, migration, and supportability.
• Develops rapport with customers and the virtual account team (VAT) to manage customer expectations and realize customer business objectives.
• Identifies trends in customer and partner technical implementations and communicates. delivery opportunities to local stakeholders.
• Need to be willing to travel 50-90% due to customer requirements for onsite service.
• Travel may be reduced due to local or national public health and safety standards.
• Currently pursuing or have completed bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field.
• Demonstrated self-learner, seeks information about the underlying needs of customers, and builds customer/partner relationships.
• Professional certifications (SharePoint, Windows, MCITP, etc.) are desired.
• At least one year of experience with VB, C/C++/C# and/or XM.
• Displays strong stakeholder and relationship management across senior leaders, partners, and customers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
Benefits and Perks
Industry leading healthcare; Giving programs; Opportunities to network and connect; Discounts on products and services