As the world’s leader in serving science, at Thermo Fisher Scientific, our professionals develop critical solutions—and build rewarding careers. We offer services and products that help customers around the globe in laboratories and clinics, on production lines and out in the field. Thermo Fisher Scientific has an Associate Customer Service Representative Internship Opportunity
Location Johannesburg, South Africa
Job Id: 130916Br
Job Description CS Consumable area:
- Provide a high standard of customer service support to Life Technologies customers
- Manage all telephone / fax / written / web orders within the divisions guidelines, relay price and availability of products to customers where necessary
- Respond and process all telephone enquiries as per the service level agreement
- Deal with customer complaints efficiently and professionally as per the service level agreement.
- Maintain and create new customers accounts
- Participate in quarterly CS upselling programmes
- Adhere to SOP’s, SLA’s and departmental training guideline
- General office duties required
- Competent Microsoft Office user
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to identify and solve problems and to multi task under deadlines
- Relevant customer service experience required, preferably in a call centre/office environment
- Must possess self motivation , enthusiasm, positive attitude and perform as a team player
- Display attention to detail and accuracy in the work place
- Must demonstrate judgment, tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize effectively
School educated, standard grade/higher or an equivalent government body award.
- This position requires repetitive typing, considerable interaction on the telephone and regular use of a computer.
- Most of the other physical demands are typical with those associated with an office environment.
- We are proud to be an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.