Provide Technical Support to customers within the Telecommunications Business Unit. Support is done via the following channels: email, support desk system and phone calls. This role ranges from sound knowledge and understanding of the supported software to ensure customer software appreciation, navigation and value realisation. Function of successful candidate will also include troubleshooting as well as assistance on platform related queries.
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Primary Responsibilities for the Role
•Provide support to users experiencing problems using the software or inquiring how to use specific features.
• Make pro-active support calls to ensure that all clients are satisfied.
• Partake in knowledge sharing, and proactively inform team leaders and managers of product and client trends.
• Good overall computer literacy ability.
• Fair understanding of mobile provider services
• Technical troubleshooting and problem solving.
• Complete training in order to sufficiently support.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
• Completed an IT related B.Tech/ B.Com/ B.Sc degree or National Diploma (Minimum NQF Level 6)
• Excellent academic achievements within the specified qualification (Please note that academic transcripts will be requested).
Desired Skills and Qualities Personal Attributes and Qualities
• Good interpersonal and rapport building skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to tolerate high levels of stress.
• Must show initiative and be a self-starter.
• Great attention to detail.
• Collaborative team player.
• Customer focused.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• Fully proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Sound verbal and written communication skills