Closing Date 31 October 2020
AVI Limited is known for its leading household brands across many categories including: hot beverages, sweet and savoury biscuits and snacks, frozen convenience foods, personal care products, cosmetics, shoes, accessories, and fashion apparel.
National Brands Limited operates across 5 factory sites, offering world class manufacturing facilities in Isando, Rosslyn, Westmead and Durban. It is home to some of the best-known South African tea, coffee and creamer brands, including our delicious range of much-loved savoury and sweet biscuits, in addition to our melt-in-your-mouth snack range.
We are looking for real people who want to do exceptional things and take our projects to the next level.
Why our Graduates choose AVI
- Exposure and practical learning in a working environment
- Encouraged to be involved and think of alternative solutions to real issues
- Constant mentorship, guidance and support
- Presents with the opportunity to contribute to meaningful projects
- Accountable for delivering quality
What makes you exceptional?
- Thoroughly enjoys a practical approach and being hands-on
- Comfortable working in a team
- Passionate about quality
- Eager to make the most of unique opportunities
- Your goals are to contribute, make a difference and be an achiever
What will you enjoy doing
- Gaining specialist skills in process automation, PLCs, control systems, equipment and software; learning about the core concepts of mechanics, thermodynamics, automation and food processing; and work on all project stages from scoping to implementation within the manufacturing environment.
What we want from you
- A BTech Electrical/Electronic (Instrumentation) Engineering with a minimum average of 60% in your final year of studies.
- Able to travel to other NBL sites when required.
- Practical experience ideal.
- Willing and able to live and work in Durban.