Closing Date 07 October 2021
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources (Employee Relations) Graduate. The candidate will be required to assist with administrating COIDA claims; provident fund claims, capturing data on excel spread sheets and taking minutes in various forums.
Location: Midrand, Gauteng
• Grade 12 / Matric or Senior Certificate
• LLB Degree, Diploma or Degree in Human Resource, Industrial Relations or any related qualification
• 1-2 years relevant experience
Function and duties:
• Identify and maintain various types of records relevant to the department according to Dis-Chem standard operating procedures.
• Ensure to conduct work in line with Dis-Chem and industry professional standard.
• Maintain existing information systems for the department, and be able to report on these if needed.
• Familiarise oneself on a constant basis with the Dis-Chem structures and its various departments to facilitate operational effectiveness of the department.
• Execute instructions that were received from superiors on a daily basis according to set guidelines.
• Maintain effective working relationships and communication with colleagues.
• Keep informed of current affairs related to the retail industry and own departments functioning.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the business unit functions and duties and act accordingly.
• Maintain good working relationships with external clients.
• Effectively communicate with colleagues and clients in a verbal and written manner when applicable.
• Human Resource knowledge
• Computer Skills – Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• English – Read, write and speak well
• Trustworthy and Honest
• Have an internal willingness to assist and help others
• Pay attention to detail
• Handling information with extreme confidentiality
• Be deadline driven
• Be able to interpret various information
• 2nd Additional language
• Initiative in improving existing processes
Special conditions of employment:
• South African citizen
• MIE, clear criminal and credit record
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.