Keyrus is an international player in the transformation and performance of companies. We position ourselves as a strategic partner for our clients, assisting them in analysing and valorizing their data and developing and mastering their digital experience. Keyrus are experts in Consulting and Technologies, we create levers that generate value, thus helping clients take up the challenges linked to their transformation and performance. We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Junior Consultant / Graduate to help us develop and implement our business intelligence systems.
The Junior Consultant responsibilities include analysing acquired data, evaluating existing systems and testing new ones. If you have a background in Computer Science and experience with analytics tools like Tableau and Microsoft Power BI, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us turn data into knowledge using predictive and analytics solutions.
- Co-ordinate with business manager to translate client business requirement into Business Intelligence Reports.
- Develop optimal and scalable Business Intelligence applications to meet customer needs.
- Design, develop, test and implement data warehouse systems for Business Intelligence reporting analysis and documents.
- Generate Business Intelligence reports, dashboards and data models with the help of Business Intelligence tools and MS Office Products i.e. EXCEL.
- Perform Business Intelligence research and provide results and finding to Manager / SME.
- Identify and resolve Business Intelligence report related issues.
- Execute Business Intelligence projects within assigned budget and timelines.
- Analyse existing Business Intelligence reporting processes and suggest improvements.
- Manage upgrades, modifications, maintenance and troubleshooting of Business Intelligence systems performance and capacity.
- Validate data warehouse system for data integrity, quality and accuracy.
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Very good research skills
- Computer literate
- Proactive and accurate – attention to detail – quality is not negotiable
- Ability to be creative and think laterally
- Ability to prioritise tasks and time management skills, ability to work across various projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to produce quality documentation
- Degree in Information Systems, Business or Computer Science or equivalent qualification preferred
- 6 months to 12 months experience with BI analytics tools like Tableau and Microsoft Power BI.
- 6 months to 12 months experience with Data Analytics
- 6 months to 12 months experience with manipulating data with Microsoft EXCEL.
This position is part of the Youth Employment Scheme (YES) Government Initiative. Candidates must be BBBEE, currently unemployed and between the ages 18 to 35 years. Only candidates matching the YES Initiative requirements will be eligible to apply.