Graduate Property Portfolio Manager at Faircape Management Services
Faircape Management Services (FMS), a subsidiary of the well respected Faircape Group currently manages over 180 Sectional Title Schemes and Homeowner Associations. Based in the Western Cape, our focus stretches from the CBD to the Overberg. We have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Portfolio Manager to effectively manage sectional title / home owners’ association properties in the Western Cape. Graduates, gain exposure to the dynamic world of property and set your career on a growth path.
Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Management of Sectional Title / Homeowners residential properties
- Trustee and relationship management
- Full Body Corporate functions including attending Trustee meetings and AGMs
- Working closely with the members of the Body Corporate / HOA
- Liaise with Building Managers for minor and major building works
- Bachelor’s Degree
Skills and attributes:
- Computer literate (Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate on all levels
- Responsible, accountable and dedicated
- Ability to compile accurate reports
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Able to perform under pressure
- Customer service orientated
- Clear health record
- No criminal record
- Own transport
- Written employment references preferable
With centrally located and modern offices just across from Cavendish in Claremont, Faircape offers a market related salary from R18,000.00 Cost to Company per month.
Please complete the compulsory Questionnaire in order to apply for this position by clicking on the link below.
If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.