(Job Description) To actively facilitate the full administration function of the implementations period and to support the sales and the technical activities that form a part of it. Innervation’s Implementation Team members are expected to have a strong sense of ownership. They should be extremely proactive and have an excellent level of communication, both written and verbal. Successful applicant will be enrolled in relevant Internship programmes and will have to comply with all rule’s regulations for Internship programs.
Location – JHB
What we do:
Innervation PAN African Payments is a leading PCI-compliant payment and switching business with over 20 years domain experience in providing streamlined, integrated payment solutions and value-added services to all tiers of retailers, as well as the broader financial services sectors in South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia and Kenya.
To be the preferred provider and enabler of innovative payment, customer engagement and value added services to retail, financial services providers and mobile network operators in Africa, primarily by utilising our own enablement IP for transaction acquisition and omnichannel integration, that adds value to our customers and their consumers alike.
We are focused on the following Payment and Value Added Services across all channels:
o Card transaction processing and switching (integrated / standalone terminal)
o Alternative payments – Mobile / QR / NFC etc
o Compliance based payment solutions
o Payment Insights
• Customer Engagement: Gift Card, Virtual Vouchers & Loyalty, e-Receipting, Shopper
Marketing & Insights
• Commodity VAS: Airtime & Virtual Products
• Reconciliation and Settlement
• Card and Account Management
What we believe in:
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Drive Client Communication for Implementations Process within SLA.
• Drive and coordinate activities that form part of the implementations process to ensure that it's concluded within the given SLA period.
• Request integrated merchant numbers on behalf of the merchants.
• Arrange 3rd Party Contracts for services such as Connect-Net and X-Link.
• Build relationships with all 3rd parties including all Banks.
• Ensure Secure Edge delivery to merchant stores.
• Ensure pin pad delivery to merchant stores from acquiring Bank.
• Facilitate and manage Installation dates.
• Load merchant details on Trade-Root relations.
• Confirm product definition/installation is supplied to merchant.
• Send Training Manuals (EFT, Gift Card, Web Recon, Support Documents).
• Ensuring installation takes place on arranged dates.
• Provide updates to Sales consultants.
• Provide regular updates to merchants on Implementation Progress.
• Handle internal & external escalations.
Key skills and experience:
• Matric (NQF level 4)
• Ability to be precise, systematic and rule-oriented in working with relevant detail and gathering, reviewing and analysing information.
• Capacity to ensure the highest standards of quality and efficiency are constantly
• Capacity to plan, manage, monitor and evaluate own workflow and output, anticipating
obstacles, juggling priorities and following through on goals and commitments within
• Anticipate, recognise and meet the needs of internal and external clients, taking
responsibility for maintaining the highest service standards and developing and
sustaining productive client relationships.
• Work co-operatively with others to achieve common goal.
• Good knowledge of Implementations Processes and Procedures.
• Computer and applications literacy.
• A market related Total Cost to Company salary.
• Twelve-week internship, followed by a one-year limited duration contract pending
successful completion of internship
• This position will be based at our JHB Offices own transport would be beneficial
Suitably qualified applicants are requested to submit a detailed CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates, who meet the position requirements, will be invited to participate in an interview