Abbott Laboratories South Africa is seeking a graduate who is passionate about changing the way the world sees healthcare to join our team for a 12 month graduate programme.
We have an amazing opportunity for a graduate who has RECENTLY COMPLETED their studies in ONE of the following fields and must be currently unemployed.
JOIN OUR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM WITH PROFESSIONAL SERVICES ( INFORMATICS ) WITH OUR MEDICAL DIAGNOSTICS DIVISION
HONORS OR MASTERS in :
- BENG ELECTRICAL Engineering
- BIOMEDICAL Engineering
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
Undergo training across the relevant organization departments in order to learn the relevant skills to enable the candidate to function effectively in their role
Training will cover
- Product knowledge
- Diagnostic Patient Pathways
- Sales and Commercial
- Product implementation and Support
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE/TRAINING REQUIRED
- Good project reporting skills should have scored highly in the final year project
- The selected individual will undergo 12 months of relevant training in order to attain the minimum standards required to operate effectively in this position
- Candidate should have a high aptitude for diverse technological needs including conception, design, implementation, and support
- The individual in this position must be able to work well with others and demonstrate proper etiquette and communication skills in all situations. The individual needs to be adaptable to changing priorities and demands.
- Academic Transcripts will be assessed.
TRAINING WILL PREPARE YOU TO:
- Support Professional Service team through understanding ways to utilize the Informatic enablers and Professional services to enhance the diagnostics patient pathway.
- Support the broader Sales team through articulating the technical features, functionalities and use cases for the Informatics and Professional Services product suite
- The individual in this position should also be able to apply basic levels of engineering theory to understand root cause issues/ problems and apply solutions to those problems
- Professional report writing, with the ability to develop relevant models for diagnosis pathway challenges