Closing Date 04 November 2020
We are looking for 2 x TECHNICIAN INTERNS with strong ADMINISTRATIVE skills who is honest and reliable, accurate, methodical and a hard working team player to assist the Senior Technician within the organisation with Installations.
Location: Sandton, Gauteng
Installations job accountabilities include:
- Pre-Assessment checks of client vehicles & yards
- 100% of Client installations are done according to Globaltrack QA Standards with no reworks or additional visits
- Installation of new units & repairs of existing units in the 3 x 3 period + 1 month to GT standards
- Execution of special projects
- On-site client liaison with regards to installations & repairs of new & existing units
- Ensuring a positive and excellent customer experience with regards to on-site installations
- Ensuring vehicle, stock & toolkit is well looked after, clean & in good working order
The Ideal candidate is responsible for applying specialist technical expertise and support in the installing, testing, tuning, optimizing, diagnosing problems, repairing, upgrading and maintaining Globaltrack units. They are required to demonstrate a can-do attitude and pro-actively come up with solutions for problems that arise during the installation process. Furthermore the ideal candidate has a clear criminal record
Should you be interested in this position, please apply and ADDITIONALLY complete the 2 Assessments in full by clicking on the links below so that we may ascertain your skills suitability and organisational culture fit.
Please be aware that both assessments need to be competed in order to be considered for the shortlisting stage of the application process.
All applications will be considered and carefully reviewed.
As we receive hundreds of applications we are not able to reply back to each person individually. Please then consider your application unsuccessful if you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks from the date of your application and submission of assessments.