Are you a young and highly motivated individual with an eagerness to learn and improve your business skills? Redflank offers Internships in our Project Support Function, which entails providing administrative and performance enhancing support to the Project Managers, Team Leaders and Management Consultants. During your internship, you will be gaining experience in both Private and Public Sector work while developing essential skills that are in high demand within the corporate environment. The Project Support Interns are prepped and equipped with the necessary skills to become Project Support Analysts.
- Between 18 to 24 years of age
- Matric Certificate (Strong academics, C+, minimum of 50% for Maths and English)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Reliable and responsible
- The ability to work as an individual as well as being part of a team
- Highly motivated and driven
- Currently residing in Johannesburg
- Tertiary Education
- Experience in data analysis
Becoming an Intern at Redflank opens doors in the Project Management spectre.