Closing Date 02 October 2020
Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ Head Office in Midrand has an exciting 12 months Internship opportunity available for a graduate passionate about IT. The graduate will be required to assist in designing, managing workflow automation projects and the testing and quality control of the Robotic Process Automation.
Location: Midrand, Gauteng
- Minimum 3 year Diploma or Degree in an IT related field
- Development certification
- Knowledge of UiPath, VB or C#
- Work with stakeholders to execute RPA initiatives by analysing and designing process workflows; building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions; and ensuring quality of the system.
- Review robotic process automation requests from stakeholders.
- Document the manual business process before it is automated.
- Analyse and convert the manual process into an automation project.
- Test the implementation of the automation project and obtain feedback from stakeholders.
- Perform functional and non-functional testing of the robot processes to ensure they meet the technical and functional requirements.
- Support the business teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
- Assist in configuring enhancements /change requests to already automated processes.
- Respond to any ad-hoc RPA queries.
- Escalate unresolved issues as soon as they ascend.
- Computer Skills – Microsoft packages
- English – Read, write and speak well
- Strong communications skills are also required when dealing with internal and external parties, including vendors and business partners
- Methodical issue investigation
- Problem Solving
- Time management
- Deadline driven
Special conditions of employment:
- Needs to work under pressure and reach tight deadlines
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Be able and willing to provide support outside of normal working hours.
Remuneration and benefits:
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.