Closing Date 17 November 2021
MiWay is looking for enthusiastic individuals who would like to join the Learnership Program in 2021.
What will make you successful in this role?
• Valid Matric certificate or Statement of results if certificate not yet available
• Must be between the ages of 18 and 35
• Must be South African Citizens
• Must be unemployed
• Should not have been on a learnership with INSETA before
• Valid Matric certificate or Statement of results if certificate not yet available.
• Subjects: 40% Maths,40% First Language and 2nd Language.
• Willing to work and Study for 12 Months.
Knowledge and Skills
• Record keeping; filing and maintenance of databases
• Data Collection and processing of transactions
• Reporting and Administration
• Quality; compliance and accreditation
• Business Process
• Services knowledge
• Communicates effectively - Contributing dependently
• Demonstrates self-awareness - Contributing dependently
• Plans and aligns - Contributing dependently
• Optimises work processes - Contributing dependently
Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its four business clusters – Sanlam Life and Savings, Sanlam Investment Group, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Santam, as well as MiWay and the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
Being resilient - Contributing dependently
Collaborates - Contributing dependently
Cultivates innovation - Contributing dependently
Customer focus - Contributing dependently
Drives results - Contributing dependently
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
Our commitment to transformation
At MiWay we believe in cultivating a positive and dynamic working environment that gives you freedom and opportunity to succeed. MiWay is committed to transformation and embracing diversity. This is what drives us to achieve a multicultural workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, reflective of the demographics of our society.
Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa