Non-CTA Graduate Programme at PwC
Closing Date 30 September 2020
PwC offers a training contract is a learnership with a registered training office to suitably qualified individuals. Our graduates in this programme serve their articles over three years in our Assurance practice and learn through hands-on coaching. During your time with us you'll gain exceptional business, personal and technical skills which you will be able to use across the business and throughout your career.
Location: Mahikeng, Kimberley, Johannesburg
- Candidates studying towards or intending to study towards a qualification as a chartered accountant (CA (SA)) at UNISA
- The following Grade 12 symbols: English – A or B average, Mathematics – A or B average (Maths Literacy does not qualify), All other subjects – C average or higher
- Proficiency in English, with strong communication skills – proficiency in Afrikaans is not a prerequisite but it could work in your favour
- The ability to balance an eight-hour workday with part-time studies.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, we therefore look for candidates with the following qualities:
- Whole leadership: I lead myself and others to make a difference and deliver results in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner.
- Business acumen: I bring business knowledge, innovation, and insight to create distinctive value for clients, PwC and other stakeholders.
- Technical capabilities: I apply a range of technical capabilities to deliver quality and value for clients, PwC and other stakeholders.
- Global acumen: I operate and collaborate effectively with a mindset that transcends geographic and cultural boundaries.
- Relationships: I build relationships of high value which are genuine and rooted in trust.