PG group is currently creating a talent pool of previous Graduate Learners with the intention of providing possible future engagement opportunities on either a contract or permanent role basis. The opportunities may exist in any of the PG Group Divisions.
The individuals would have received previous training within the organisation in the following work areas/fields:
• Customer Service
• Admin/Office Practice
• Operations Management, etc.
• The applicant must be a born South African citizen.
Location: GT, ZA
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
• To provide a professional, efficient and effective operational and shared services support within the respective business area.
• To be developed through a practical training program in order to gain experience in the implementation of the relevant field of learning.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE:
• Complete a thorough training programme related to the field of study
• Contribute to departmental activities by working closely with relevant personnel in various areas.
• Contribute to departmental performance excellence and standards
• Ensure compliance with the company policies, procedures, OSH Act and regulations
• Always wear clean and presentable corporate/safety wear (where required)
MAIN ACTIVITIES OF THIS ROLE:
• Perform all tasks and activities as per the role requirements
• Raise maintenance and hygiene issues to Management to address.
• Adhere to all other reasonable requests issued by Management.
• Comply to company procedures including Health and Safety
Assist with operational / execution support activities and tasks as per area of study discipline such as, but not limited to:
• General administration, filing, sorting of paperwork
• Answering phone calls, welcoming customers, attending to office duties
• Activities that support exceptional customer experience
• Continuous learning and development
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES:
• B.Tech or B Degree qualification (in relevant discipline)
• Knowledge of general hygiene good practices
• Previous work experience in the relevant business area
• A strong focus on service excellence and customer relations
• Communication skills
• Problem solving skills
• Reporting and presentation skills
• Analytic and creative thinking
• Discovering and applying rules
• The ability to be mobile within geographical area (where applicable)
• The ability to travel independently up to 1 week per trip (where applicable)
• The ability to work shifts (where applicable)
Please upload the following documents on the system:
A short CV
Full academic record
NB: Successful candidates will be contacted as and when opportunities arise within PG Group