McCain Foods SA has exciting Learnership programmes that have opened for a 12-month period, intended to up skill unemployed disabled youth. We are looking for 10 people living with a disability for each learnership programme listed below.
Position Location: Plants & Cooporate office
Requisition ID: 4521
- Unemployed Youth-National Certificate: Occupational Health, Safety and Environment Learnership NQF Level 2
- Unemployed Youth-National Certificate: Information Technology: End User Computing NQF Level 3
- Unemployed Youth-National Certificate: Freight Handling NQF Level 3
- National Senior Certificate
- Ages 18 years – 35 years
- A track record of achievements
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Unemployed disabled candidate
- Good Communication skills
McCain Foods is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Job Family: Human Resources
Location(s): Plants & Cooporate office
Company: McCain Foods