Closing Date 07 August 2020
To assist the pharmacist in dispensing and to perform pharmacy related administrative duties. Key Performance areas include: Stock control, Dispensing (under supervision of pharmacist), Administration, Housekeeping and Frontshop service
- Stock control
- Dispensing (under supervision of pharmacist)
- Frontshop service
Pharmacist Assistant - Post Basic
• Qualified as post basic pharmacist assistant
• Registered as a post basic pharmacist assistant with pharmacy council
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Two years’ experience as a trainee in a pharmacy
- Dispensing knowledge
- Knowledge of dispensing systems and ordering systems
Location Somerset West
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally.
It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
Shoprite is an equal opportunity employer. We endeavour to provide feedback to all candidates whenever possible, however, if you don't hear from us in 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.