Closing Date 31 December 2021
The PSG Bursary programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry.
What is in it for you?
• Financial assistance for your post-graduate programme (final year if engineering)
• Entry to the graduate programme the following year
• Continuous coaching, mentoring and support
• Work exposure within the financial services industry
• Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry
• Energetic and solution focused
• Team orientated
• Work well under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Be South African Citizens
A final year/Honours/Masters student completing their degree in any one of the following:
IT (Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Informatics)
Engineering (Electrical & Electronics, Computer, Software Development, Industrial, Chemical)
Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
A good academic average
PSG's commitment to transform and embrace diversity is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce. In achieving our employment equity goals, we give preference to applicants from designated groups and we encourage people with disability to apply.