Closing Date 31 December 2021
PSG is a leading financial services provider in South Africa and is committed to contribute towards the growth, development and empowerment of youth in the country. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better financial products and services. The PSG Graduate programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry. The programme offers graduates an opportunity to gain on-the-job practical workplace experience while providing on-going support and training.
What is in it for you?
• A 12 month graduate opportunity
• Continuous coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training
• Work exposure within the financial services industry
• Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry
• Energetic and solution focused
• Team orientated
• Work well under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Be South African Citizens
Degree in the following:
• Financial Management
• Financial Planning
• Average of 65% and above
PSGs commitment to transform and embrace diversity is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce. In achieving our employment equity goals, we give preference to applicants from designated groups and we encourage people with disability to apply.