PSG Management Services Bursary Opportunity
Closing Date: 31 December 2021
PSG is a leading financial services provider in South Africa and is committed to contribute towards the growth, development and empowerment of youth in the country. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better financial products and services. The PSG Bursary programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry.
Ref no: #PSG-96800
What is in it for you?
- Financial assistance for your post-graduate programme (final year if engineering)
- Entry to the graduate programme the following year
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and support
- Work exposure within the financial services industry
- Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry
- Energetic and solution focused
- Team orientated
- Work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Be South African Citizens
- Degree in any one of the following:
- IT (Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Informatics, Project Management, Software Development, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence)
- Engineering (Electrical & Electronics, Computer, Mechanical, Industrial, Process, Chemical, Systems, Engineering Management)
- Commerce (Investments, Finance, Economics and Econometrics)
- Actuarial Science
- Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
- Average of 65% and above
Upload your CV, academic transcripts, and a copy of your ID and submit your application to the bursary programme.
PSGs commitment to transform and embrace diversity is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce. In achieving our employment equity goals, we give preference to applicants from designated groups and we encourage people with disability to apply.