Closing Date 30 October 2020
The Würth Group is the world market leader in assembly and fastening materials and it currently consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries. The candidate will be working at the Head Office in Kempton Park. Wurth South Africa (Pty) Ltd through the promotion of employment equity (race, gender and disability) will consider only EE/AA candidates through the filling of this position.
Join us and work in an exciting and challenging environment where we expect and reward performance. We offer a market related salary with benefits.
- Assist in developing a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Help develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Participate on coordinating all public relations activities.
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Completed BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience
- Clear Credit and Criminal record
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa