Red Bull Student Marketeers are part of the most dynamic and empowered brand and product ambassador program in the world. They understand Red Bull’s target group and are responsible for driving the brand image and product understanding on their campus and in their region. The goal of the Student Marketeer program is to reach new consumers, excite university students, increase sales and manage the Red Bull brand on a student level (at their campus). This includes direct contact with consumers and customers, inviting product trial, in addition to working at Red Bull events to ensure an unforgettable brand experience for consumers. Student Marketeers value flexibility over a 9 to 5 job and love to work in a creative working atmosphere.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
BE A BRAND & PRODUCT AMBASSADOR
• Live and breathe the brand personality traits and company values, representing the brand in a premium way through everyday interactions with consumers or customers.
• Grow the user base by inviting positive trial and awareness of Red Bull through product sampling to consumers at the right place and right time - answering any questions and concerns from consumers.
• Build and execute a tailored and innovative campus plan which engages students and brings the brand to life at university.
• Create a strong network, establishing and maintaining relationships with key local individuals.
• Drive the brand engagement on your Social Media handles via authentic content.
• Work at Red Bull events and supported events to help ensure an unforgettable brand experience for consumers.
BE A SALES EXPERT
• Build relationships with local sales account managers and ensure Red Bull is available and visible in outlet.
• Collaborate with sales to open new distribution points for Red Bull within your university campus and beyond.
• Leverage relevant assets from the world of Red Bull in order to keep Red Bull top of mind in sales accounts.
• Ensure perfect execution of defined store standards.
• Deliver executional excellence and show love for the details in all areas of your role.
• Share ideas and collaborate with the team through regular face-to-face and online interaction.
• Plan & report your activities via the dedicated online platform in a timely manner and with accuracy.
• Contribute to develop the media business by providing local insights, trends, and overall opportunities.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
• Excellent communication skills
• Charismatic, energetic, positive, and outgoing personality
• Highly approachable and social with the ability to relate to different people in many occasions
• Immersed in student life with thorough understanding of the university, city & region, incl. behind-the-scenes activities & hot-spots
• Encompass a creative mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit, with a high sense of responsibility and initiative
• Ability to manage part-time work & studies and ideally available to work some evenings and weekends
• An affinity and desire to learn and apply a new range of skills, especially marketing, negotiation, and sales
• Connected with a variety of influential groups and individuals on campus
• Passionate about the Red Bull brand and product
• Event/project management skills and affinity to work ‘behind the scenes’
• Great team player
• Driving license preferred
Red Bull Student Marketeer - Pretoria
Preferred university enrollment at: University of Pretoria, Tshwane University of Technology, Stadio School of Fashion - Hatfield Campus, IIE Varsity College - Pretoria Campus, VEGA Pretoria.
Fluent in English Afrikaans, Setswana, Sepedi and Isizulu preferred
Student Marketeer - Johannesburg
University enrollment Preferred enrollment at: University of Witwatersrand University of Johannesburg Vaal University of Technology North West University - Vaal Campus Afda Boston Media House IIE MSA Fedisa Academy of Sound Engineering Stadio School of Fashion
Fluent in English Preferred isiZulu, Sesotho, Setswana
Red Bull Student Marketeer - Polokwane
Preferred university enrollment at: University of Venda, University of Limpopo, Tshwane University of Technology - Polokwane Campus.
Fluent in English. Sepedi, Setswana, Xitsonga and Afrikaans preferred
Student Marketeer | Eastern Cape
University enrollment - preferably at Nelson Mandela University/Damelin/Rosebank College/CTU Training Solutions
Fluent in English Proficiency in Xhosa is preferred
Red Bull Student Marketeer Pietermaritzburg
University enrollment at: University of KwaZulu Natal Pietermaritzburg or Durban University of Technology Pietermaritzburg
Fluent in English and Zulu preferred
Red Bull Student Marketeer Durban
University enrollment Preferred enrollment at: Mangosuthu University of Technology University of KwaZulu Natal Edgewood Stadio School of Education Richfield Graduate Institute MANCOSA/Rosebank
Fluent in English and Zulu preferred