Closing Date 27 October 2020
Cape Winelands District Municipality strives towards rendering a dynamic and effective service to the community under its jurisdiction. As an Employment Equity Employer, we currently offer the following internship to an appropriately qualified and experienced individual.
RISK, FRAUD & COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP (One-year Contract Appointment)
To assist the Division: IDP, Performance & Risk Management with the performance of various tasks, e.g.
- Risk Management;
- Fraud Management;
- Compliance Management;
- Administration, record keeping and provision of general administrative support, as and when required.
- A National Diploma (or higher) in Business Management Systems, Project Management, Public Management, Public Administration, Internal Audit or a Degree in Law or Commerce (Compliance or Risk Management)
- Academic records with results sheet must accompany the application
- Valid Code B driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape Province
The closing date for applications is regarded the date on which minimum requirements as stipulated in this advertisement should be met by applicants. No supplementary documents will be accepted after the closing date.
Applicants must acquire the prescribed application form from Ms SM Martin (021) 888 5159 or Mr KC Morris on (021) 888 5120.
Originally completed applications, accompanied by originally-certified true copies of qualification certificates (degrees, diplomas, certificates, school certificates, academic records with result sheet, etc.) as well as required driver's licenses, Professional Driver’s Permits and registration certificates from professional bodies, where applicable, are to be submitted to:
the Municipal Manager, Cape Winelands District Municipality, P.O. Box 100, Stellenbosch, 7599 in a sealed envelope and endorsed with the relevant post name on the envelope.
It should be noted that applications that do not adhere to the above mentioned prescriptions will not be considered, neither will late, faxed and / or electronically applications be considered.
Please note that candidates whom already completed a 2-year Internship programme at the Cape Winelands District Municipality will not be considered for an internship opportunity again.
Please note that, should no feedback be received by 31 January 2021 candidates may assume that their applications have been unsuccessful. Canvassing will disqualify a candidate.