SAICA Trainee Bursary at Moore
Are you a CA(SA) student? Are you looking for financial assistance in order to fund your studies? We offer bursaries to academic achievers. Successful candidates will be offered vacation work as well as a trainee contract that offers you broad exposure to a wide range of clients, access to senior partners, and a supportive, friendly working environment that’s focussed on your skills development? If this is important to you, then Moore is perfect for you.
- You must be studying towards a SAICA accredited degree or a SAICA accredited post-graduate degree. You can find a list of SAICA accredited degrees on the SAICA website.
- Like everyone else, we’re looking for self-motivated team players. That’s a given! But we’re also looking for people who love to learn, who communicate well, who cope under pressure and who want to be part of a supportive company culture that is inclusive and diverse.
If you are looking for a bursary and a training contract where you can learn and grow, that is not just a tick on you CV, then we’re the firm for you.
To be considered for a bursary you should:
- Be a resident of South Africa
- Have obtained a “7” for Maths and Accounting in Matric.
- Be registered for a Bachelor of Commerce degree at a SAICA accredited University.
If you are successful with your bursary application and after completing your studies at university you will join our dynamic team of Trainee Accountants, and work towards qualifying as a Chartered Accountant (SA).
BURSARY - SAICA TRAINEE - GEORGE (GEORGE)
BURSARY - SAICA TRAINEE 2021 - PORT ELIZABETH (PORT ELIZABETH)
BURSARY - SAICA TRAINEE 2022 - PORT ELIZABETH (PORT ELIZABETH)