Red Bull is looking for suitably qualified candidates to be responsible for master data management, data quality and data integration. Manages and improves internal sales systems and reporting tools. Updates and manages reporting tools that drive action within the sales team by providing accurate information on past performance across various performance metrics and enables teams to plan for future. Generates actionable insights for sales teams leveraging existing reports/ creating new. This is a 1 year Internship contract.
Sales Internship - Off Premise
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- Work with global CRM / Depletions team to ensure Business Warehouse & Depletions reports are accurate and meet the regional needs
- Own and Manage Master Data across sources (Internal and External Sales and Market Data)
- Reporting and Insights creation through existing tools / enhancement of existing tools (Power Bi and Excel) and creation of new
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- Full understanding of data integration solutions and master data management along with expertise using data & reporting software (Excel, Power Query, Power Pivot and Power BI or similar) is critical.
- Data-driven and a passion for working with big data sets
- Never compromises on data quality and drives this across business
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills with sales data from internal and external sources
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation and training skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Takes ownership of the delivery and effectiveness of reporting tools that drive decision making, not just lots of data
- Is driven to understand the background to the question before attempting to answer it or create tools that will answer it
- Inquisitive nature which pushes the boundaries on finding new ways to show information to support an initiative or the next innovative point of sale or category development concept
- Creative, with an eye for detail, who will not accept second best
- Inclined to say “the data suggests” rather than “I think”
- Degree: Statistics, Bcomm or IT BI analyst qualified
- English -written and spoken
- Travel up to: 10%
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.