The Mastercard Intern Program is a 8 week program where students will gain hands on real work-life skills while having fun and contributing to a global company. As an intern, you will be challenged with completing projects that will enhance your skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives. Upon the completion of the 8 week internship and successful performance evaluation, candidates will get the opportunity to move directly to our full time 18 month Launch Graduate Program starting in Feb 2021.
Location: This position will be based at the Mastercard office in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Impactful assignments that drive business results
- Networking sessions and leadership speaker’s series
- Volunteer and team building experiences
The Intern is a team member who actively contributes to external and internal projects for MasterCard Data & Services clients and will:
- Develop working relationship with team lead and the team
- Contribute towards everyday client deliverables
- Develop and produce reports with the support and guidance of the team lead
- Develop analytical skills by ensuring recommendations and insight are included in all deliverables
- Prepare and deliver presentations with guidance
- Identify client challenges and bring ideas on opportunities to the attention of the team
- Open to post-graduate students studying a degree in a quantitative field.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive decisions.
- Innovative thinking and thoughtful risk taking.
- Ability to partner across the organization.
- Sound communication skills.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-112221