Closing Date 18 December 2020
An opportunity has become available for a Supply Chain graduate to join our National Brands Limited team at our Head Office in Bryanston. National Brands is home to some of the best-known South African household brands such as Five Roses, Freshpak, Willards and Bakers. This business operates across 5 factory sites, offering world-class manufacturing facilities Gauteng (Isando and Rosslyn) and in KZN (Westmead and Durban).
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
WHY OUR GRADUATES CHOOSE AVI
- Practical learning in genuine environments contributing to real projects;
- Constant mentorship, guidance and support by Senior Leaders
- Encouraged to be involved and innovate
- Provided with purpose and structure
- Held accountable for quality and delivery
WHAT MAKES YOU EXCEPTIONAL
- You are passionate about analyzing data and working with Excel
- You are determined and work to solve problems and provide solutions
- You are comfortable working independently within a team environment
- Eager to make the most of unique opportunities
- Your goals are to contribute, make a difference and achieve
WHAT WILL YOU ENJOY DOING
- Supply and Demand Forecasting
- Production and Deployment Planning
- KPI Insights (stock levels, forecast accuracy stats and sales rates)
- In-depth understanding of logistics
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU
- A B.Com / B.Com (Honours) in Supply Chain Management or Logistics Management with a keen interest in Statistics / Quantitative Analysis.
- A minimum average of 60% in your final year of studies.