Ozow is looking for a vibrant Talent Acquisition Intern who will work closely with a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists in a fast-paced environment. The Talent Acquisition Intern is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of Ozow. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to gain experience.
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
• A tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management/ Organisational Psychology/ Business Administration or relevant field.
• 0–1-year proven experience as an office administrator, human resources administrator or in a similar role.
• Experience with MS Word, and Excel.
Your roles and responsibilities:
• Scheduling interviews and working directly with candidates and hiring managers.
• Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
• Ensuring that hiring managers have provided feedback on interviews via Greenhouse.
• Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
• Updating candidate records on our applicant tracking system.
• Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status updates.
• Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
Your skills and competencies:
• Attention to detail. You do not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
• Communication. You speak and write clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. You know when and how much information to communicate. You maintain this standard in all forms of written communication.
• Efficiency. You are able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
• Flexibility/ adaptability. You adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. You cope effectively with complexity and change.
• High standards. You expect personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
• Problem solving. You are able to solve problems by analysing situations and applying critical thinking in order to resolve problem. You are able to decide on courses of action and implement the solutions developed in order to overcome problems and constraints.
• Work ethic. You possess a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. You have a track record of working hard.
Health and safety first
• These are unprecedented times and because our people couldn’t be more important to us, health and safety couldn’t be more important to us. We’ve made sure that our office is a safe place to work and we’ll continue assessing situations as they arise to ensure that we combat the spread of COVID-19.
At Ozow, first and foremost, you’ll get to do meaningful work and grow your career. We work together and play together and because we really care, we offer plenty of perks too.
Some of the things to look forward to:
Fitness challenges and healthy eating. Medical and Life insurance plans. Be the hero or toast the hero of the month at first-Friday drinks. Take half a day off from work on your birthday and let us celebrate this special day with you by giving you a little spoil. Your family is our family, they too get spoils and get to join us on special events. Our holistic wellness program will give you access to a toll-free confidential telephonic counselling line which is available in all 11 languages, 365 days a year. We thrive on seeing our team members grow by creating a learning culture. There is so much more where this came from, but enough to get you excited.