Closing Date 31 October 2020
The Epilepsy South Africa Educational Trust exclusively awards bursaries to persons with epilepsy. The Trust will only fund tuition costs and not residential and other costs. Trust bursaries are part-bursaries. As such, the Trust does not fund the full cost for any one student.
- A bursary may be withdrawn at any stage if academic performance is not satisfactory or the recipient fails to fulfil the requirements of the agreement.
- Bursaries are awarded by the Trust in December annually for the following academic year.
- Bursaries are awarded for one year only. It is the responsibility of the student to re-apply for further bursaries by 31 October annually.
- Students are required to declare bursaries or awards received from any other sources.
- Applicants are requested to print clearly when completing the application.
Incomplete application forms will be rejected. An application is considered complete if all sections have been completed in full and all relevant annexures submitted.
This application form, together with all supporting documentation must be completed in full with each annexure marked clearly and submitted no later than 31 October annually to:
Ordinary mail: The Secretary, Epilepsy South Africa Educational Trust, PostNet Suite #131, Private Bag X 3, Bloubergrant, 7443