Closing Date 31 August 2020
Toyota South Africa Motors bursary fund has been established in an effort to provide support to its communities, specifically to emerging talent who proudly display commitment and excel academically. We believe that such talent belongs here, with us, at Toyota influencing the future of mobility in Africa and beyond. Toyota recognizes the value of bridging the gap between tertiary education and the world of work. Our vision is not only to contribute financially but to equip successful candidates with workplace experience through vacation work and potential exposure to our flagship graduate programme.
Accelerate your success by applying for our bursary programme and take the first step towards a promising future. Bursaries will be awarded to students pursuing full-time study in the following fields:
- Business Mathematics and Informatics
- Accounting (Non-CA) – degree must include Accounting, Taxation, Auditing and Management Accounting
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Business Science Analytics
Who can apply
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Strong academic and leadership potential
- Achieved a minimum result of 75% for Mathematics and English in Matric
- Achieved an overall average above 70% at Tertiary. The matric criteria will be adjusted to a 65% minimum if the tertiary average exceeds 80%
- Combined household income of R750,000 per annum.
- Please carefully read the instructions on our Bursary Applications page before beginning your application.
This is a Study Trust Administered Bursary