Closing Date 04 August 2020
Senwes Equipment is responsible for rendering mechanisation and maintenance services relating to agricultural equipment to the agricultural producer. As part of Senwes Equipment, workshops provide one of the most important supporting and after sales services that offers sustainable support to clients.
Reference Number: GC-4623
Company: Senwes Equipment
Location: Hoopstad (Free State)
Department: Senwes Equip (Technical)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Grade 12 and Trade Test Certificate (Tractor, Motor or Diesel).
- Approximately 2 years experience after completion of apprenticeship.
- Must be able to diagnose faults.
- A valid drivers license.
- Pleasant personality.
- Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- General repair work in respect of tractors, harvesters and other implements.
- All diagnostic and repairs on AG equipment.
- Planning and Organising.
- Keep abreast of technical enhancement within the mechanical industry.
- Upgrade, replace and maintain assets.
We are committed to transformation through the appointment of persons from designated groups and potential candidates from these groups will enjoy preference.
Kindly note that a consumer credit record will be requested in respect of all appointments which involve dealing with cash or finances.
Should you meet the above requirements and be of the opinion that you can make a contribution to the company, kindly register and apply on our Career Page at www.groupcareers.co.za
Should we not have contacted you within six weeks of the closing date, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.