This Learnership leads to a nationally recognised NC: Wealth Management NQF Level 5 qualification which consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience in the Financial Services industry.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to
The administration of all Discovery Invest products, including but not limited to transfers, new business, servicing and payments and handling telephonic queries from policyholders, financial advisors and franchises. Additional responsibilities may include the following:
- Liaising with clients and franchise in obtaining outstanding requirements
- Relationship building with financial advisors and internal and external colleagues /clients
- Statistics of workloads to ensure that daily targets are met
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures and business rules are adhered to.
- Assisting with testing and system implementations
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Drives Results
- Values Driven
- Learns on the Fly
- Instils Trust
- People Savvy
- Problem Solver
- Innovative/ critical thinking/ and problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Sets high standards for quality and quantity and works in a systematic, methodical and orderly manner.
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team orientated environment
- Service driven, a sense of urgency and a team player.
- Adapts to changing circumstances and handles criticism well and learns from it.
- Speaks fluently and writes in a well-structured and logical manner.
Education and Experience
- Matric/Grade 12 is essential
- English (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Maths (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Maths Literacy (Minimum Level 5 - 60%)
- 2nd language (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- May have an incomplete tertiary (financial) qualification (advantage)
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment;
- Not have completed any previous Learnership.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the written & verbal English language;
- Possess basic computer skills mainly MS Excel & MS Outlook
- Only South African candidates by birth will be considered.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.